Melody SP3 EVO
About the amp
- Aluminium alloy front panel with modern design.
- Removable heavy metal tube guard cage with magnetic feet included.
- Hand-made with top quality components, gold-plated terminals and sockets, the volume control is a proper 24-step switched attenuator.
- The SP3EVO handles low-level information with such aplomb that it suggests an almost magical handling of residual noise.
- highlights on vocal performs, accurate, clear, revelatory. Sibilance was negligible, warmth was a given
- “The quality is very good, the workmanship is fine, the sound quality is very good, and it is consistent with the seller’s description, and I am very satisfied.”
- “The sound quality is quite good, the effect is good, satisfactory.”
- “The sound quality is superb, the functions are also powerful and it sounds very comfortable.”
Melody Hifi produces all amps by hand with the finest point-to-point wiring. Bias control is accessible on top of the amplifier panel with true ampere meter.
The Melody SP3 EVO has a soft start and time-delay circuit of 30 seconds.
As the Melody Hifi distributor for Europe we offer a 1000 day warranty on the amplifier and 6 months on all tubes.
All products on this website are Australian tube amplifiers. Melody Hifi has it’s headquarters in Australia where it also practices R&D and all other inquiries. The amplifiers are produced in a well known tube amplifier factory in Shenzhen where all staff follows strict testing and production protocols. Melody however also places importance on the well-being of their personnel and maintains a people-oriented environment.
If you are interested in us being your Melody Hifi distributor you can find our information on the contact page.
All technical information about the SP3 EVO:
- Power output : 2X25 Watts
- Tubes : 5881 x4,6AF4A/6DZ4 x 4,WE408x2
- Frequency response : 20Hz ~ 30KHz
- Signal to noise ratio : 85dB
- Harmonic distortion : 1%
- Input sensitivity : 280mV
- Output impedance : 4Ω,8Ω
- Supply voltage : ~230V±5%,50Hz
- Dimensions : 300X205X270MM (WxDxH)
- Net weight : 22KG